Mexico Honeymoon Contest
Rules & Regulations
AIR CANADA VACATIONS & DREAMS VISTA CANCUN RESORT & SPA
Enter our contest and you will have a chance of winning an all inclusive honeymoon destination package to Mexico courtesy of Air Canada Vacations, which consists of two (2) round trip tickets on the same itinerary to Cancun, Mexico (Montreal-Cancun), and seven (7) complimentary nights for two (2) at Dreams Vista Cancun Resort & Spa.
1. The maximum retail value of the honeymoon destination package is $4000 Cdn.
2. The winner and his/her future spouse must be 18 years of age or older and must be planning to wed after December 31, 2019.
3. The Mexico honeymoon contest ends midnight on April 30, 2020. The name of the winner of the random draw will be announced at the offices of Marions-Nous / Let’s Get Married, 6841 St-Hubert, Suite 203, Montréal, Québec H2S 2M7 at 12:30 on May 1, 2020. The winner will be advised by telephone and/or by email and/or by registered mail and will have thirty days from the date of the reception of such notice to claim his/her honeymoon destination prize package. If the winner cannot accept the prize under the contest rules and regulations or fails to claim the prize by June 1, 2020, the prize will be forfeited and another contest entry will be selected.
4. You may enter the Mexico honeymoon contest through the following entry methods: • Les Grands Salons Marions-Nous: Complete the official inscription form and deposit the form into a Let’s Get Married ballot box at Les Grands Salons Marions-Nous September 1 – 2, 2019 or January 11 – 12, 2020 held at Place Bonaventure Montreal, Quebec. • Website: Go to www.letsgetmarried.com and follow the links to enter the contest. After you have completed and submitted the subscription form, you will be deemed to have completed one entry into the contest. • Mail: You may mail an official inscription form or send a piece of paper with your name, address, telephone number (day and evening), email address and wedding date to: Honeymoon Contest, Let’s Get Married, 6841 St Hubert, Suite 203, Montreal, Quebec, H2S 2M7
5. Entry Forms Completed By Hand: For entry forms completed by hand, you may enter the Mexico honeymoon contest as many times as you wish but you must send each entry form separately. All contest entries must be complete and legible and must be received by midnight April 30, 2020. Let’s Get Married – Sarnet Communications Inc. – Phenmar Productions Inc.: (1) are the exclusive owners of all entries (2) will not acknowledge nor return any entries. (3) will not accept your proof of sending, as proof of our receipt (4) are not responsible for incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, lost, late, misdirected or postage-due mailed entries, which will be disqualified. Electronic Entry Forms:For electronic entry forms, only one entry form will be accepted per person as represented by an email address/Facebook account no matter the method of entry into the contest and any person entering more than once will be automatically disqualified. Each contest entrant must have a unique email address. A contest entrant attempting to exceed the eligible number of entries by using different email addresses or identities or by using any other method may be disqualified. The use of any automated, robotic, or any other third party method to participate in the contest is prohibited, and will result in the disqualification of the contest entrant. The honeymoon contest sponsors are not responsible for incomplete entries or entries delayed or not transmitted due to technical or mechanical failure or disruption of computer, network, hardware or software systems or for any errors that may occur during the transmission or downloading of entries. The chances of winning are proportional to the number of entry forms received by hand or electronically.
6. Airline and hotel reservations for all honeymoon prize packages / destinations are subject to availability at the time the date is selected and submitted to Air Canada Vacations and Dreams Vista Cancun Resort & Spa. Blackout periods and available dates of travel for all honeymoon prize packages / destinations are at the entire discretion of Air Canada Vacations and Dreams Vista Cancun Resort & Spa. The trip must be completed by December 31, 2020. The final date of confirmation of travel dates will only be given 30 days before the trip is to be taken and is subject to availability.
7. If applicable, service fees per room are payable at the time of confirmation, directly to the hotel before departure to Dreams Vista Cancun Resort & Spa. Not included in honeymoon prize destination package: airport taxes, sales taxes, service charges and insurance. Sales taxes per person on the air portion of the prize are also not included.
8. This Mexico honeymoon contest is open to engaged couples residing in the province of Quebec, to the exclusion of employees, representatives, agents and persons involved with the contest sponsors and with the distribution and processing of contest entries along with the persons with whom they reside.
9. By completing the contest entry form by hand or electronically, the winner hereby accepts to have his name and/or photograph and/or biographical information used for any and all future marketing, publicity and promotional purposes without review, approval or notification for use worldwide in all media without limitation and without any form of compensation other than the prize won.
10. The honeymoon destination prize package is not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash value. To obtain the prize, the winner must provide proof of his/her upcoming wedding, must answer a skill-testing question, namely 7 x 7 + 1 + 5 and must sign an indemnification agreement.
11. In accepting the honeymoon prize package, the winner renounces any and all claims against the contest sponsors: namely Air Canada Vacations, Dreams Vista Cancun Resort & Spa as well as Phenmar Productions Inc. / Sarnet Communications Inc., including if the honeymoon prize package offered does not meet with the standards of the winner. The prize sponsors reserve the right, for any reason whatsoever, including if the honeymoon destination becomes no longer available, to substitute a trip of equal value.
13. This contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations and to the terms and conditions of the prize sponsors. By entering this contest, the entrant agrees to be bound by the rules and regulations of this contest and the decisions of the contest sponsors, which are final and binding in all contest matters. The entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the contest sponsors’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the contest, and in no event shall the contest sponsors be liable for attorney’s fees. The entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
14. Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcohols, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement. Any litigation respecting the conduct and awarding of a prize in this publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcohols, des courses et des jeux. Any inquiries regarding this honeymoon contest rules and regulations may be directed to Marions-Nous / Let’s Get Married at 6841 St. Hubert, Suite 203, Montréal, Québec, H2S 2M7.